Respiratory (Oxygen) Disaster Programs
- We offer a Disaster Planning
course for Oxygen Users, a hands on
training course that takes from 60 - 90 minutes.
Request a respiratory Seminar or Presentation
- We also offer an instructor course for
those individuals that would like to learn how to teach this
course for their community or within their local area.
The Instructor course covers the following:
- Full day course, covering the
- How to build a kit in detail.
- Resources needed and how to accquire
supplies for your kit.
- Each student will then learn how and
practice presenting this course to others.
- Student evaluations
If you would like to have a presentation or would like to
have an instructor course, for more
information, please feel free to
contact us at 239 826 8696.